Saturday, September 12, 2009

Soccer!!!

Stewart's first soccer game was today. I would have pictures but i am a terrible mom and forgot my camera. ( i even forgot my cell phone) Anyway, it was an exciting victory of 7-2 (oh wait we are not supposed to keep score). ;) A large dog decided to join the team and play.....he was just not a friendly dog and proceeded to bite one of the players... Cops were called and the little boy is OK just probably a little afraid of dogs at this point. Not really sure what happened to the dog or its owner. What an exciting first game it was... Hopefully next week I will not be a loser mom and forget my camera...(can we pretend it was the first game?)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how time has flown! Stewey playing soccer, man we are old:) Seems like just yesterday we were going on hikes to see waterfalls.

    Have fun!

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like yesterday that we didn't have kids, we didn't know our hubbies, and we were just two college girls at Freed-Hardeman! Wow! That hurts my heart a little to think about how long ago that was (over 12 years ago!!) That's crazy! It is so good to see your kiddos in the pictures and sure do miss you!

    Mandi

    ReplyDelete